Abortion is not always an easy choice to make. When you’re considering your next best step, you have rights and you have needs. We are fully committed to providing you with accurate information in a non-judgmental environment surrounding this personal decision. Because making choices without being fully informed isn’t really choosing.
VCPC provides no-cost, medical-grade pregnancy tests and refers for a limited obstetric ultrasound.
You May Be Considering Abortion If…
- You do not wish to let others know you are pregnant.
- You do not want to interrupt your life plans.
- You are experiencing pressure from others to terminate your pregnancy.
- There is both financial and emotional stress which would affect you caring for a baby.
- You have health concerns for yourself or the baby.
Consider Your Rights:
- You have the right to accurate information.
- You have the right to full medical disclosure regarding your pregnancy.
- You have the right to full medical disclosure regarding fetal development.
- You have the right to make your decision without coercion.
- You have the right to information that will help protect your reproductive future.
- You have the right to access help, and compassion when you need it most.
No strings attached, no waiting, no judgment, or censorship. Medically accurate, evidence-based information and confidential, compassionate care is our priority and standard of care.
If you think you are pregnant, you have many choices facing you right now, and it can be overwhelming to be faced with so much all at once.
You might be considering abortion that you haven’t previously thought about. We’re here to help you no matter what choice you make.
Schedule a no-cost and confidential appointment with us today to be better informed about the option of abortion. You deserve to know the facts.
*At VCPC, we are not an abortion provider, but we will provide you with the information you need to make a fully informed choice.