Can adoption be a good choice for my baby and me? If you know you’re not ready to be a parent, you can still give your baby a hopeful future when choosing adoption.
If you haven’t considered adoption yet, here is more information to better understand this option. You may be surprised by how flexible adoption really is.
Adoption Plans to Choose From
Adoption options normally consist of three different plans:
- Open Adoption: Allows free-flowing communication between you, the child, and their adoptive family.
- Semi-Open Adoption: Enables you to choose the amount of communication you want, and an adoption professional serves as the intermediary.
- Closed Adoption: Protects your privacy and legally seals all identifying records.
Did You Know?
- You can choose a family for your baby.
- You can have a relationship with your child throughout their life if you so choose.
- In many cases, the adoptive parents can pay for a doctor and living expenses during the pregnancy.
Are You Still Unsure?
It’s okay to take your time to better understand adoption and think it over. It’s important you know there is no right way to feel about adoption, and there is no one right answer to the type of adoption plan you choose.
Every woman’s pregnancy journey is unique as everyone’s life circumstances are very different. Give yourself lots of patience and grace as you plan your next steps. Don’t let anyone make you feel rushed into a decision.
Talk to our compassionate and supportive team today to get answers and clarity about adoption, or your other pregnancy options. We can set up a time to chat at no cost, and completely confidentially.
No-Cost Adoption Referrals
We have referrals to caring adoption attorneys and agencies that can answer your questions and walk with you through this emotional time in your life. Schedule an appointment today.