Dear Friend of the Ministry:
Our annual Legacy of Life event is right around the corner! We are excited to have NIFLA (National Institute of Family Life Advocates) Founder and President, Tom Glessner, as our guest speaker this year. The event will be held on Thursday, October 12th, 2023 at the Ventura Beach Marriott. This event is an incredible time to celebrate what God has done in the ministry with an incredible evening of food, inspirational speakers, and exciting ministry updates!
This is our largest fundraising event, and in order for it to have the maximum impact, we need YOU!
We are asking for individual or corporate support with Underwriting and/or being an onsite Table Host.
Why would you want to Underwrite the banquet?
Underwriting will help meet the financial needs of the banquet in order to focus on continuing and
expanding this ministry. Here’s how…
- More funds are raised. One-time gifts and pledges are much greater when people attend as opposed to paying.
- A greater number of people attend. When more people attend, it is inevitable that the increased awareness of this ministry produces volunteers, clients, broader church involvement, and new donors.
- You would be underwriting eternal results of this ministry as we expose new people to the Ventura County Pregnancy Center and the work we do here.
Underwriting does not obligate you to attend or be a host. It is a way for you to impact this ministry in a unique way by allowing others to come and get involved.
What are the requirements of the Table Host?
- Say yes!
- Invite 8-9 carefully selected guests to fill a table of 10 (including you)
- Provide list of guests 3 weeks prior to the banquet to reservation coordinator
- Communicate with your guests that this is a fundraising event to support this important ministry, and not just a free meal.
- Attend the Table Host Informational meeting on Monday, August 28th, 2023. What are the requirements of the Table Host?
There is no financial commitment on the part of the Table Host. Simply invite selected guests such as friends, business associates, and community leaders who may not know about our center and have the ability to give a financial gift. We are asking you to prayerfully consider underwriting and/or host a table. You can have a direct impact on unborn lives and have fun doing it!
We are asking you to prayerfully consider underwriting and/or host a table. You can have a direct impact on unborn lives and have fun doing it!
Please return commitment form by August 15th, 2023
VENTURA COUNTY PREGNANCY CENTER COMMITMENT FORM/FUNDRAISING BANQUET